- We specialize in custom turning, multi-spindle mill turn work
- Capable of manufacturing: Small (less than 3”) and Medium (3”-12”) parts
- Any volume: Short Run (less than 100), Low (100-2,500), Medium (2,500-10,000), High (greater than 10,000)
- Experts in detail work, we also build fixtures, gages, and assemblies for the industry
- Siemens CNC Control Training. Is Siemens CNC Control training on your checklist? We specialize in current and legacy controls (powerline and solution line), and are here to assist with all your training needs.
- Capital Investment Consulting. Are you considering a capital investment of new equipment? We can lead you through the process of choosing the equipment that can best manufacture your parts from initial request for bids through installation.
- Design for Manufacturability Consulting. Can the equipment you own make your part? Can the part be tweaked to use a less expensive process or equipment?
- Process Consulting. Do you need help with materials procurement, workflow and ergonomics?
- Personnel Training. Do you have new people on your team? New equipment? We are here to help.
“I just wanted to say thank you for all your help last week, and for you being so flexible and being able to stay longer than originally planned. The training feedback was all very positive. Everyone one was very pleased with the outcome of the training, and they all spoke very highly of you. So, I just wanted to say thank you again for coming here last week. We all appreciate it more than you know!”
B. Hubbard, Commodity Buyer, Northern Wire LLC, Wisconsin
“As project manager at Perfection Tool Company, I am ultimately responsible for the timely delivery of parts and assemblies for our customers in the automotive and roller bearing industries on a global level. We needed a vendor with the ability to produce precise components to assist with a huge influx of purchase orders that overwhelmed our shop and HD Machining Solutions made the difference! They have been able to meet every deadline while holding extremely close tolerances our customers require! Thank you, HD Machining Solutions!”
J. Fox, Project Manager, Perfection Tool Company, Tennessee
“Proactive and detail oriented. Joe Drietz is willing to look at the whole project to find the best solution to solve an issue.”
P. Augustus, President, Machining Resources, Tennessee