CNC Manufacturing of Parts & Components
- We specialize in custom turning, multi-spindle mill turn work
- Capable of manufacturing: Small (less than 3”) and Medium (3”-12”) parts
- Any volume: Short Run (less than 100), Low (100-2,500), Medium (2,500-10,000), High (greater than 10,000)
- Experts in detail work, we also build fixtures, gages, and assemblies for the industry
- Steels including 4140, 1018, 8620 and others
- Stainless Steels including 17-4, 316, 303, 304 and others
- Tool Steels including O1, A2, S7 and others
- Plastics including Delrin, Nylon, Acetal, Peek, UHMW and others
- Non-Ferrous including Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Copper and others
- High-Temp Alloys including Inconel, Hastelloy, A286 and others
CNC Manufacturing Consulting
- Capital Investment Consulting. Are you considering a capital investment of new equipment? We can lead you through the process of choosing the equipment that can best manufacture your parts from initial request for bids through installation.
- Design for Manufacturability Consulting. can the equipment you own make your part? Or, Can the part be tweaked to use a less expensive process or equipment?
- Process Consulting. Do you need help with materials procurement, workflow and ergonomics?
- Personnel Training. Do you have new people on your team? New equipment? We are here to help.